3 Groatholm Way, Kilwinning
Ayrshire, KA13 7NB
North Ayrshire: 01294 557349
Mobile: 07840 445331
South Ayrshire: 01292 475919
This is a pioneering project, using state of the art design technologies as well as traditional passive design strategies designed and developed by experts in Sustainable Architecture.
Our main goal is to create an inspiring example of Achievable Urban Sustainability that can be easily replicated on similar plots nationwide. The aim is to provide an affordable design solution for the ever growing number of people in fuel poverty 2.
In addition to significantly lower energy bills, the scheme would also help to meet ambitious government targets for housing and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions 3.
- To create Achievable Urban Sustainability by building an Eco House in the existing garden grounds of 109 Adamton Road South.
- To provide a Cost Effective Net Zero Energy and Zero CO2 family home
- To provide a living, working model for Achievable Urban Sustainability that can be replicated nationwide
- To provide a living, working, model for Achievable Urban Sustainability with energy performances that can be monitored
- To provide training and employment in Sustainable Building Techniques and Renewable Energy Installation
- To raise an awareness and educate the local community about the importance of sustainable living and to provide ways how to achieve it.
Pipetracks already have extensive training and experience in ground excavations, pipework and water technologies, and have trained in Ground Source Heat Pump technology.
Pipetracks are about to undertake further training to install “Swift” domestic wind turbines. Pipetracks will provide the installation of the Renewable Energy Devices in the Prestwick Eco House.”